A light and refreshing cocktail with juicy blackberry and soft bubbles of Prosecco
75ml Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene NV Available at aldi stores and online
3 Fresh blackberries
3 Fresh cranberries
1 tsp Mixed spice
1. Dip the rim of a chilled Champagne flute into the cranberry juice, and then into the icing sugar.
2. Dip again in the cranberry juice, then into the mixed spice and leave to stand.
3. Make the sugar syrup – mix the water and sugar and bring to the boil in a saucepan.
4. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and allow to cool.
5. Using the back of a spoon, crush the cranberries and blackberries into a thick pulp
6. Add the Crème de Cassis
5. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar syrup and then
6. Top up with Prosecco.
7. Garnish with a cranberry cut halfway through and pushed onto the rim of the glass.