10 Of The Best Dining Chairs - By Interior Designer Kerrie Griffin-Rogers
As I sit comfortably in my office in my ring back black dining chair in total comfort I feel I am qualified to say that this chair is the comfiest dining chair I have ever sat on.
Saturday Night! I went to our local eatery, Posh pub, Carine had a hell of a week in her busy beauty salon, All about you in local town Ellesmere, Shropshire. We sat down, the wine and chat flowing but the seats were not! Carine, changed her seat twice with others from around the table, my two at my side I couldn't even get my legs under the table as the table was pressing on my knees. They were hard, old creaky and wooden. I know this is! sorry was! a trendy look for gastro pubs but really guys this was 15 years ago. If you invest in comfortable chairs your customers would stay longer spending more money, so a win-win! Comfort is Key!
5 Top Tips To Choosing A Dining Chair
1. Make sure you consider how long you may want to linger at that table, how comfy it needs to be.
2. Take measurement to make sure you won't be pinned in if the chair is too high and the table too low.
3. Consider who will be using it, ie; if it is children age 5 and below is it washable.
4. Make sure you invest in a good quality chair that will last you a lifetime.
5. The style fits in with the room and table.
I am now going to show you my top 10 from our great range
1. Le Manoir Dining Chair- Raspberry - India Jane £420
2. Caprice Dining Chair - India Jane £395 NEW!
This French-style dining chair offers a smart, yet relaxed feel which is equally as well suited to a London townhouse or a country cottage. The hand carved wood frame has been given a 'washed' finish, offering a wonderful tactile quality. *Upholstered in cotton linen in 'wheat'
H96 D48 W55 cmBuy Now
Button Back Dining Chair
The Mirabelle in Platinum is a brand new colour for Autumn 2018 it is a chic and comfortable button-backed dining chair, fully upholstered in platinum velvet and finished with Cabriole style oak legs.
H106 D73 W54
6. Imperial Linen Dining Chair - Linen covered
The Imperial has elegant styling along the back creating a baroc feel its washed and turned legs give an elegant and striking look, French-inspired furniture; in a neutral colour palette that lends cohesion to any interior.
Dimensions: H: 1160mm W: 560mm D: 600mm
7. Black Studded Upholstered Dining Chair with Ring Back Detail £390
Black Studded Dining Chair with Ring
Simple, clean lines with an encompassing curved back, with a silver ring back detail, the Black studded dining chair has the timeless appeal of a true classic.
Dimensions: H: 970mm W: 590mm D: 630mm
8. Hampshire X-Back Bistro Dining Chair £199 New!
This beautiful luxurious Bistro chair is a must in a working kitchen beautiful rattan seat pad painted in a dove grey to fit in with any decor.
9. Black Dining Chair with White Piping £267 NEW
Contemporary classic styling has this Black Dining Chair with White Piping looking great in any home. Posh Kitchens to glamorous dining rooms this will not go unnoticed. Dining rooms at their best.